PA to the Secretary General
BWF is seeking a Personal Assistant to the Secretary General who can support the preparation, administration and management of day to day work of the Secretary General.
This involves planning, day to day administrative tasks, research and document preparation, including communication with internal and external partners.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant formal qualifications – preferably a university degree;
- Experience in administration roles at a high level;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven capacity to support the work of others;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Excellent English written and spoken language skills and superior presentation skills;
- Understanding of the sports industry and the role of an international federation / world body in the structure of an Olympic Games sport.
Position Description - download
Applications Close – Monday 16 February
Contact - Stuart Borrie - email@example.com