Thomas Lund – COO
- Providing leadership and managing the day to day operations of the BWF;
- Overseeing all BWF departments ensuring a high level of service delivery;
- Ensuring effective management of staff and effective relations with the BWF Council;
- Driving sponsorship, marketing and coporate communications initiatives;
- Ensuring the effective planning and delivering of world class events - Multi-sport events, BWF Major Events and World Superseries;
- Ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders;
- Managing the budget and the day to day finances of the BWF;
- Overseeing the development of policies and procedures for Council approval;
- Developing, togehter with staff and Council, the strategic and annual operations plans for approval;
- Representing the BWF at international events and forums.
Stuart Borrie – Director of Operations
- Providing leadership and managing the day to day operations of the Administration Department and Development Department;
- Overseeing and managing all BWF administrative functions including legal matters and legislative compliance;
- Overseeing the management development projects and activities;
- Managing the administrative functions of the BWF Anti-doping Program;
- Ensuring effective membership services and services to the BWF Council;
- Managing the preparation and for Council, Executive Board and annual meetings;
- Planning, both short and long term, together with other senior staff;
- Developing in close cooperation with the COO, the strategic and annual operations plans;
- Developing together with the COO, polices and procedures for Council approval.
- Providing leadership and managing day to day functions of the Events Department;
- Supporting the work of the BWF Events Committee and the development of the game;
- Overseeing the management of the regulation of world badminton;
- Planning both short and long term for the Events Department;
- Working with local organizing committees for BWF Major Events and World Superseries to ensure the highest quality in event delivery;
- Overseeing major event delivery from a technical and sponsorship rights perspective.
Ian Wright - Development Director
- Managing a range of Development Department projects and activities;
- Supporting the implementation of the BWF Development Plan (2010 – 2016);
- Coordinating the day to day activities of the Development Department;
- Liaising closely with Members and Continental Confederations on development initiatives;
- Liaising with Olympic Solidarity and other funding bodies on development initiatives;
- Managing the development /delivery of the BWF Coach Education Programme;
- Coordinating the implementation of the BWF Schools Badminton Programme.
Selvam Supramaniam - World Superseries Marketing Manager
- Managing the day to day administration needs of the office;
- Preparing contracts and liaising with BWF legal advisors;
- Coordinating the preparation of BWF publications;
- Monitoring media reports, coordinating media releases and news;
- Coordinating the delivery of marketing projects.
Esther Lim - Admin & Marketing Officer
- Assisting in the preparation of BWF publications;
- Coordinating the BWF Equipment Approval Scheme;
- Purchasing - ordering and the delivery of office supplies, couriers;
- Coordinating the office maintenance including equipment.
Patricia Wong - PA - Director of Operations
- Providing administrative and executive support to the COO and Director of Operations;
- Coordinating preparations for meetings - Executive Board, Council, AGM;
- Ensuring effective and timely communication with Members;
- Liaising with international organizations – IOC, ASOIF, SportAccord;
- Keeping an up to date registry of Member Associations.
Sharon Chan - Finance Manager
- Managing the accounting and financial reporting processes;
- Preparing accounts for the auditor, liaising with the tax department;
- Compiling annual budgets and annual finance statements;
- Arranging insurance, monitoring contracts;
- Overseeing the distribution of competition prize money.
Michelle Nyam - Finance Officer
- Preparing monthly accounts – data entry;
- Processing invoices, payments and international transfers;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly reports;
- Assisting in the audit process.
Venugopal Mahalingam - Events Manager
- Coordinating the Event Department team work;
- Supporting the planning and operations of BWF Events;
- Liaising with event managers, event hosts;
- Overseeing the delivery of BWF resources to events;
- Supporting the planning and delivery of development initiatives.
Noridah Jamil - Events Officer
- Processing of TUE applications, OOCT Forms;
- Processing OOCT and Athlete Whereabouts forms;
- Supporting the work of the Medical Commission;
- Assisting in the appointment of Technical Officials for events;
- Assisting in the planning of BWF tournaments.
- Keeping the calendar of events up to date.
Shanmugam S/O Ramachandran - Events Officer
- Managing the entry, draw and results reporting processes;
- Managing the withdrawal process for BWF events;
- Ensuring the World Rankings are posted weekly;
- Assisting with the preparation of tournaments;