YONEX Brasil Open GP 2014
|City:||Rio de Janeiro
|Prize money:||USD 50,000
|Tournament link:||Brasil Grand Prix 2014
- Referee: Yves Cote (CAN); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Referee: Chris Lawrence (USA); Email: email@example.com
Key Information and Date Lines:
- Online Entry Closing Date: 8 July 2014, 23.59 hours BWF headquarters time (+08.00 hours GMT) You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- To submit entries online, Member Associations are advised to log onto the site for the YONEX Brasil Open Grand Prix 2014 at: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=49C4127A-741E-479D-9F68-F3F359D263C2.
- A username and password is required to submit the entries and this can be obtained from BWF. Please contact R. Shanmugan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To search your players please log to the following link (click here). This link is specially created to allow Member Associations to find their Players BWF ID numbers.
Team Managers and Technical officials Meeting:
- Team Managers meeting: Monday 4 August. Venue: COMISSÃO DE DESPORTO DA AERONAUTICA (CDA) AUDITORIUM. Time: 16:00 hrs.
- Technical Officials Meeting: Monday 4 August. Venue: COMISSÃO DE DESPORTO DA AERONAUTICA (CDA) AUDITORIUM. Time: 17:00 hrs.
"It is compulsory that all team managers must attend the team managers meeting. Failing to attend the meeting they are liable to be fined as per regulation Part III Section 1B, Appendix 11 “Offences and Penalties”. Member Associations can make a request someone to represent them at the meeting as long as the Referee knows in advance that is acceptable".