The BWF Annual General Meeting was held on Saturday 24 May 2014 in New Delhi, India with the Members Forum being held Friday 23 May and the Women's Forum on Sunday 25 May.
Members Forum Presentations
The following Member's Forum presentations can be downloaded.
- IOC Athletes Commission – IOC Entourage Commission – Claudia Bokel
- Participation to Podium - Player Pathways to Success – Chris Solly
- Legacy for Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Marketing Badminton in Brazil - Etienne Thobois
Badminton Legacy – Development - David Cabello
Rio 2016 Games Preparation – Thomas Lund
- Shuttle Time Schools Badminton Programme
Overview - Ian Wright
Case Study - Badminton Ireland - Richard Vaughan
Case Study - Basari Yusuf - PBSI - Indonesia
- Rally Against Doping – BWF Anti-Doping Programme
- Legacies – Bidding for and Hosting Major Events
Paul Brettell - Badminton Australia
Anne Smilie - Badminton Scotland
- Membership Development – Ian Wright
Capacity Building - Chris Solly, Mike Carl
- Scoring System Overview
The following presentations can be downloaded.
- Peace & Sport Cup - Women in Badminton - Dubai 2014
- Women in Sport - Afghanistan
BWF Annual Report 2013
Annual reports and financial statements can
be downloaded from the BWF website (linked here).