YONEX Canada Open 2014
|Prize money:||USD 50,000
|Tournament link:||Yonex Canada Open 2014
- Referee: Yogen Bhatnagar (AUS); Email: email@example.com
- Deputy Referee: Federico Valdez (PER); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key informations and Datelines:
- Online Entry Closing Date: 3 June 2014, 23.59 hours BWF head quarters time (+08.00 hours GMT). You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- To submit entries on-line, Member Associations are advised to log onto the site for the YONEX Canada Open 2014 at: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=6F2553DA-6F53-4729-A77B-E2AF711D035A.
- A username and password is required to submit the entries and this can be obtained from BWF. Please contact R. Shanmugan: email@example.com.
- To search your players please log to the following link (click here). This link is specially created to allow Member Associations to find their Players BWF ID numbers.
Team Managers and Technical officials Meeting:
- Team Managers' Meeting: Sunday, 29 June 2014 Time: 16:00 hrs Venue: Thunderbird Arena - Room 134 (Updated 27 June 2014)
- Umpires Briefing: Sunday, 29 June 2014 Time: 17:00 hrs Venue: Thunderbird Arena - Room 134 (Updated 27 June 2014)
"It is compulsory that all team managers must attend the team managers meeting. Failing to attend the meeting they are liable to be fined as per regulation Part III Section 1B, Appendix 11 “Offences and Penalties”. Member Associations can make a request someone to represent them at the meeting as long as the Referee knows in advance that is acceptable".