- Referee: Girish Natu (IND) Email: email@example.com
- Deputy Referee: Jane Wheatley (AUS) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assisting Referee: Yogen Bhatnagar (AUS) Email: email@example.com
Key informations and Datelines:
- Online Entry Closing Date: 20 May 2014, 23.59 hours BWF head quarters time (+08.00 hours GMT) You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- Member Associations are advised to link to the online entry site for the Australian Open 2014 at: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=5B76F387-F73A-4B14-BDEB-D5D59D6CB275
- If you require an username and password to submit the entries, please contact BWF staff member R. Shanmugan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To search your players please log to the following link (click here). This link is specially created to allow Member Associations to find their Players BWF ID numbers.
- World Ranking Date for Main & Qualifying: 22 May 2014
- Publish MQ report : 23 May 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 1 : Updated Friday, 23rd May 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 2 : Updated Friday, 30th May 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 3 : Updated Friday, 06th June 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 4 : Updated Monday, 09th June 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 5 : Updated Tuesday, 10th June 2014
- Seeding Date: 5 June 2014
- Publish Seeding report : 6 June 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 1 : Updated Friday, 06th June 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 2 : Updated Monday, 09th June 2014
- Draw Date: 10 June 2014, Time 1500hrs, BWF headquarters time
- Last Date of Withdrawal without penalty: 8 June 2014
- DRAW : Updated Tuesday, 10th June 2014
Team Managers' Meeting:
- Monday, 23 June 2014 Time: 16:00 hours Venue: Novotel Hotel Conference Centre - Freshwater Room
"It is compulsory that all team managers must attend the team managers meeting .Failing to attend the meeting they are liable to be fined as per regulation Part III Section 1B, Appendix 11 “Offences and Penalties”. Member Associations can make a request someone to represent them at the meeting as long as the Referee knows in advance that is acceptable."
Technical Offiicals Briefing:
- Monday, 23 June 2014 Time: 17:00 hours, Venue: Novotel Hotel Conference Centre - Freshwater Room