- Referee: J.T. Ponambalum (MRI); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Referee: Lajos Csanda (HUN); Email: email@example.com
- Deputy Referee Ryan Tsai; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key informations and Datelines:
- Online Entry Closing Date: 17 June 2014, 23.59 hours BWF head quarters time (+08.00 hours GMT). You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- To submit entries on-line, Member Associations are advised to log onto the site for the YONEX Open Chinese Taipei 2014 at: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=504BA051-AD30-4BA5-B15C-4BE8D430CC3C.
- A username and password is required to submit the entries and this can be obtained from BWF. Please contact R. Shanmugan: email@example.com.
- To search your players please log to the following link (click here). This link is specially created to allow Member Associations to find their Players BWF ID numbers.
- World Ranking Date for Main & Qualifying List: 19 June 2014
- Publish MQ report : 20 June 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 1 : Updated Friday, 20th June 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 2 : Updated Tuesday, 24th June 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 3 : Updated Friday, 27th June 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 4 : Updated Monday, 30th June 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report - Version 5 : Updated Tuesday, 01st July 2014
- Seeding Date: 26 June 2014
- Publish Seeding report : 27 June 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 1 : Updated Friday, 27th June 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 2 : Updated Monday, 30th June 2014
- Seeding Report - Version 3 : Updated Tuesday, 01st July 2014
- Draw Date: 1 July 2014, Time 1500hrs, BWF headquarters time
- Last Date of Withdrawal without penalty: 29 June 2014
- DRAW : Updated Tuesday, 01st July 2014
Team Managers and Technical officials Meeting:
- Team Managers meeting: Monday, 14 July 2014 Time: 16:00 hours, Venue: Hotel Sun World Dynasty
- Umpires Briefing: Monday, 14 July 2014 Time: 17:00 hours, Venue: Hotel Sun World Dynasty
"It is compulsory that all team managers must attend the team managers meeting. Failing to attend the meeting they are liable to be fined as per regulation Part III Section 1B, Appendix 11 “Offences and Penalties”. Member Associations can make a request someone to represent them at the meeting as long as the Referee knows in advance that is acceptable".